Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Aurora Alien

News agencies the World over reported a couple of months ago on an Alien face appearing in the Aurora Lights!
Landscape photographer Iurie Belegurschi captured the image in the Reykjanes peninsula of Iceland.
It was a clear night on September 8, Belegurschi stayed up all night and waited to watch the aurora Northern Lights dance in the sky.
He said: "I didn't see the alien face during shooting, but when I came home I checked my photographs on the computer and I saw it! It's unbelievable, I couldn't believe my eyes."
"I can't describe with words what I feel when I see the Northern lights, but in my opinion it is the most amazing phenomenon we can witness.
"I wish everybody could see it at least once in their life."
Self-taught Iurie moved to Iceland in 2006 to follow his passion, the Northern Lights. He is now waiting for the solar max in 2013-2014 to capture more aurora activity.
Src : Yahoo News Nov. 20, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment